Our collections have developed around our flagship product : the kikoi, or Kikoi. Here is its story.
// Kikoi is a Swahili word meaning ‘loincloth.’ Originally the kikoi was a traditional cotton sarong, exclusively made and worn by the men of the East African coast.
// Cleverly lined with a thin spongy material, the original kikoi became the kikoi towel: a practical 2-in-1 beach accessory; elegant, unique, chic, authentic ... shall we go on?
// Today, Simone et Georges are proud to invite you to discover, their range of carefully selected, originally original Kikois whose manufacture in Kenya guarantees great quality!
Swahili culture arose as the result of a meeting between the native east African culture along with Arabic and Persian influences.
1. COMPACT AND LIGHTWEIGHT, this towel sarong does not take up space in your suitcase or your beach bags
2. THIN AND DOUBLE FACED, it is ultra-absorbent and dries quickly thanks to its fine sponge side, while remaining effortlessly elegant thanks to its sarong side
3. A SMALL INTEGRATED POCKET allows you to store and transport your keys, mobile, and money discreetly
4. The more you wash your kikoi, the more the fabric softens.
5. Madonna, Brad Pitt and Mum wears them.
6. Hand-made finishes, vibrant colours, silky cotton. In short, it's beautiful.
In Metropolitan France :
By Colissimo within 2 or 3 working days.
Fixed shipping costs : 5 € (take advantage of it !)
Outside Mainland France :
Within 4 or 5 working days.
Fixed shipping costs : 15 € (take advantage of it !)
At +33 (0)6 62 35 51 29
From Monday to Friday from 10am to 6pm